Skip to content

Anyone know how to make nlpx files or custom coaster styles?

1 to 4 of 4

I’ve been thing about making a custom coaster style but I have no clue how. People have done it before with the custom Vekoma MK1101 and STC models before along with other stuff like track mods. Does anyone here know how to do this?

Posted September 26, 2025· Edited September 26, 2025

Well, how did you do it. I have no clue what they truly are. I thought they were like No Limits Package files, which are really like zip.

Personally I refuse to download anything additional from Discord just to experience certain NLC/Steam workshop creations as their creators intended, and if that means going into the simulator riding the coaster with a different train than it's supposed to have just because I don't feel like taking the extra time to download the corresponding nlpx train mod then so be it.
So yeah, I prefer custom scenery object trains over nlpx mods, since it's all ready to go in the package file.

1 to 4 of 4