Skip to content

transfer track not working

1 to 4 of 4

hi, I have a transfer track on one of my coasters with a storage bay behind it, and when I go to manual mode, move the transfer track, then try to move the train back, it doesn't work.

![](file:///C:/Users/mklic/OneDrive/Pictures/Screenshots/Screenshot%202025-08-06%20121210.png)
this is what is happening, the problem is that the control panel isn't even showing the option to move the train backwards, can someone please help? thanks!

EK gaming posted on August 6th, 2025

hi, I have a transfer track on one of my coasters with a storage bay behind it, and when I go to manual mode, move the transfer track, then try to move the train back, it doesn't work.

![](file:///C:/Users/mklic/OneDrive/Pictures/Screenshots/Screenshot%202025-08-06%20121210.png)
this is what is happening, the problem is that the control panel isn't even showing the option to move the train backwards, can someone please help? thanks!

Image is not online , this is a link from a location on your system so we can't see the image.

MrRC posted on August 6th, 2025

Image is not online , this is a link from a location on your system so we can't see the image.

you might be able to copy the link inside the parentheses abd paste it into google. I'm not sure how to actually make the picture work lol

1 to 4 of 4