NL2 with d-box telemetry AND Steam vr?
Have you managed to fix this I am having a similar problem my motion works fine outside of VR through simtools v3
I have launch options set with --telemetry with in Steam I can get in to start to move but as soon as I remove headset or go to the menu then return there is no more motion the strange thing is if you press the Quest menu button to quite no limits 2 or remove headset the motion starts again Sim tools is still receiving telemetry the whole time it just refuses to move when wearing the headset (Quest 3) I have also tried creating a short cut with --telemetry added but it won't let me apply it just says it not the right file path any help would be greatly appreciated before I throw a hammer at it.
I have this exact same issue. Anyone with a fix?
Same issue here, i dont get it to work together, it only works in VR for me. motion isnt working overall. I tryed with coolerMaster Motion 1 chair.

Telemetry works fine with d-box when starting NL2 with motion shortcut created by the d-box haptisync center (Nl2WithLiveMotion64.exe), but I can't figure it out to start it too with steam vr (--openvr doesn't work). On the other hand starting the game from Steam with parameter --telemetry opening in Steam VR does open VR but doesn't start the d-box motion. Does anyone have an idea how to combine VR and dbox telemetry?