Hello, I haven't had any luck uploading a coaster for a week now... I keep getting the "Something went wrong with your upload, and we've already been notified and are probably looking into it as you read this. You'll get a PM from us when we've looked at and resolved any potential issues." message, but a week later and no PM and no explanation as to what's wrong. Any ideas? All I'm trying to upload is a .nl2pkg file and a JPG image.
Hello, I haven't had any luck uploading a coaster for a week now... I keep getting the "Something went wrong with your upload, and we've already been notified and are probably looking into it as you read this. You'll get a PM from us when we've looked at and resolved any potential issues." message, but a week later and no PM and no explanation as to what's wrong. Any ideas? All I'm trying to upload is a .nl2pkg file and a JPG image.