Scripting help?
1 to 3 of 3
U can't setup a Shuttle with Block Logic including 2 stations and a switch
U might have to ask Bestdani.
Send me your Package file to my email adress : svhas2004@home.nl
U have to remember i'm in The Netherlands (Europe) due time zones.
Nevermind. I assumed the station of Mr Freeze Reverse Blast could be replicated on Nolimits 2. Thanks anyway.
1 to 3 of 3

I'm trying to setup a Block Logic for a shuttle coaster I'm building. The idea is as follows (Note: Train one would be on the left and Train 2 would be on the right):
Steps for Train One
After Train One enters Station1, Train Two does the following:
Due to the coaster being set in Scripted mode, the transport section after the transfer track prevents me from inputting the number of speedup passes/slowdown speed, which causes the Coaster train to pass through way too fast. I'm asking for any assistance in helping me solve this dilemma and make the pattern above work. Thank you.
Note: I would've provided an image for reference, but Gyazo is not working properly.