Skip to content

No Limits 2 mixed up all my textures?

1 to 4 of 4

I have several hundred objects that I've imported into no limits with the nl2sco editor, all with their own textures. They all imported fine, and when I placed them, their textures were fine too. I did not use the nl2mat editor at all.
Then, I saved my park, closed out of it, and opened it back up. All my textures were jumbled up, assigned to different objects than they were intended for. My texture for my clowns were all over my building, my texture for my balloon was on my pillars, etc.
Does anyone know how to reverse this? Worst case scenario, does anyone know how to turn off textures so everything is grey? I really don't want to have to edit the textures out of program and then place them back in. There are hundreds.

Posted April 11, 2020· Edited April 11, 2020

Whats the extension of your object ? *.dae ? or *.obj ?

See your PM (white enveloppe near the login)

1 to 4 of 4