How can I play the parks I downloaded from the Exchange?
If u download a park its an nl2pkg file
Place it in your com.nolimitscoaster.nolimits2 map
Startup NL2
Startup EDITOR
Choose FILE , then OPEN
go to your *.nl2pkg (that u just downloaded) file
When its FULLY loaded into NL2
choose EXTRACT PACKAGE
when its fully loaded u can play it (with Alt X and then PLAY)
Feel free to ask if u encounter any problems
Is there a different process with the steam version or no?
I have NO Steam version , i can't tell u
You don't have to extract packages to play them, just to modify them.
To open the park, just click Play and browse for the file.
MrRC posted on April 5th, 2020
If u download a park its an nl2pkg file
Place it in your com.nolimitscoaster.nolimits2 map
Startup NL2
Startup EDITOR
Choose FILE , then OPEN
go to your *.nl2pkg (that u just downloaded) file
When its FULLY loaded into NL2
choose EXTRACT PACKAGE
when its fully loaded u can play it (with Alt X and then PLAY)
Feel free to ask if u encounter any problems
can i play this parks on demo
disco posted on April 29th, 2020
You don't have to extract packages to play them, just to modify them.
To open the park, just click Play and browse for the file.
Even in the demo version ?

I want to play the parks I downloaded from here. How can I do that?