Skip to content

Creating a Walking Person in No Limits 2

1 to 2 of 2

I am trying to create people to walk around in my Coaster area, but when I export the animations from blender 2.8, the models are static. I have tried every tip I could find on the forum, but nothing works. I have a fully rigged person from the makehuman application and the animation completed. If anyone could tell me how to make them not static in No Limits it would be greatly appreciated.

Note that NL2 does only support keyframe animation; according to what you've written it seems like you've exported a bone amination instead which - as any other other way of animating in Blender or any other 3d software - has no use in NL2. However, you can convert bone animations to keyframe animations inside Blender, that may fix it

1 to 2 of 2