Coasterdynamix Scorpion Train Damaged
1 to 5 of 5
CoasterDynamix themselves recently started a campaign to rerun a limited number of Dragon kits. You could contact them and see if they might be able to get you parts for the train.
Ive already tried. They told me they wont sell individual cars or trains. Im unsure what to do.
Ill post a photo or two in a bit to explain. Its a small snap on the base of the car thats broken off.
RollerCoaster1234 posted on March 20th, 2026
Were you able to take a pic so I could see it?
I fixed this years ago... why did you bump my 6 year old thread?
1 to 5 of 5

Hello, i have a coasterdynamix scorpion with a damaged car. The snaps on the car where the wheel assemblys snap in are broken in one place. Could I use a small amount of superglue to secure the wheel assembly without affecting performance and keeping the train run-able? If anyone here has an alpeingeist statix, i would like to purchase just one car off your train. Thank you.