Help for custom trains
First you need a 3d model obviously.
If you have this, you need a script that you can program in NL2's own script programming language NLVM which is quite similar to (old) Java, but being familiar with C# or C++ or other object oriented programming languages also helps to become familiar with NLVM rather quick.
The programming interface (you can read all the specifications in the NL2 manual) allows you to create external ride views for your seats, so you can then enter them and ride with the train.
It's then quite similar to create working harnesses, you can either export the 3d model with key frames for them (which is what I would prefer to do) and control that using the programming interface, so you can for example move the key frame animation time from the actual NL2 train harness position or you can also directly access elements of the 3d model and transform (rotate) them individually.
That's the basic ingredients to a custom train, of course you can do similar things if you want rotating wheels and such.
Okay, thank you very much for this! :)

I really wanna learn, how to make custom trains. I am making a Gerstlauer Eurofighter train. I just want to know, what you should do, to make the harnesses and seats work. I am very inexperienced, but I really wanna learn :)