Soul Technologie Rides Custom Assets
1 to 6 of 6
Can you make skid brakes and other types of brakes?
Jetcoasterfan posted on September 28th, 2019
Can you make skid brakes and other types of brakes?
Shouldn't be to difficult
What type did you have in mind?
And what coaster should they be for?
I was thinking side clamp brakes like this.



Ok are any of these applyable to one of the I game coaster styles?
If not I'd rather do a railtop mounted brake
Yes these will work for the vekoma minetrain.
1 to 6 of 6

Here you can get all Free Soul Technologie Rides Assets for your Coasters
Coustom Intamin LSM's for the ingame Rocket Coaster
Get them here
Setup:
The setup for the Custom LSM's is quite easy.
All you need to do is to place the LSM close to the coastertrack you want it to snap to.
The LSM's will automaticly attach themselves to the track as the Simulation starts.