Dark ride tutorial?
Set your game to ALLWAYS NIGHT is the best option to start with.
Something I do for dark ride sections when modelling the buildings, is make the outer shell and all the internal features two separate objects. Set the interior building (and everything you put in it) to be dimmed as if in a tunnel. You can darken the track to match it by setting the sections to be a virtual tunnel (no sound fx). That works for me.
How can i do that I have or little knowledge with models
Tick the box saying [ ] "Dim object like as if it was in a tunnel"

How will I do that I cannot make any indoor roller coaster possible someone show me
Make a very large cube = building (double sided colored black) and use the Dim option as mentioned above.
U can place the rollercoaster / darkride inside the large cube.
How can I do the cube in Sketechup????
U have Inches or Metric ?
Make a cube like 30 by 30 meters

U place that on the 0,0 point on the grid in the game.
Than u start building your ride / coaster.
Its easy building to remove the top surface so u can see what u building.

DO not know if it's the right one but how can I do a dark ride?