Skip to content

Xpress creations

1 to 9 of 9
Posted August 13, 2019· Edited August 13, 2019

Hello all,

I've found myself with a gratuity of spare time as of late, therefore what better way to occupy that time than by exercising creativity via everyone's favorite roller coaster simulation. First off, I have to issue thanks to the NLC community for offering their hard work in the form of up for grabs scenery objects (plants, rides, footpaths, shapes, buildings, etc.). Without your assistance, I would have a dim-witted attempt at an actual theme park. Thank you.

Pleasantries out of the way, on deck I have a project I have code-named Meh Park Supreme! as I could not come up with a more clever naming. Pay no mind to the positioning of the Intamin Giga, its position has not yet been fully realized.

And of course, what theme park is complete without a gratuitous use of night lighting??

Next on the agenda, completing the woodie so that appropriate scenery placement and theming can commence.

Tonight's update, more support work on the woodie, and final placement of the hyper. I've added some building elements to the hyper, and have also begun adding more footpaths.

Station for the woodie is about halfway completed, built entirely of supports. I chose to make the station out of a completely separate ride (set to 0 trains) so as to allow a quicker build process considering freezing and unfreezing happens quite frequently, and the woodie takes a minute to process and freeze as is.

And an artistic shot of a sunrise.

Posted August 23, 2019· Edited August 24, 2019

Been adding some rides and adjusting scenery and positioning the last week. Have added a B&M invert and a Premier LIM bowl, as well as a wild mouse by Slalom.

At this point I won't be adding any more roller coasters as my machine is lacking the horsepower for it, but I'll be adding a few more flat rides and finishing off any scenery/theming.

Xpress posted on August 16th, 2019

Station for the woodie is about halfway completed, built entirely of supports. I chose to make the station out of a completely separate ride (set to 0 trains) so as to allow a quicker build process considering freezing and unfreezing happens quite frequently, and the woodie takes a minute to process and freeze as is.

why

1 to 9 of 9