Arrow Corkscrew trains with Original Restraints on NL2?
U should look for BetaVekoma_Cars_by_Giftaddict. He has this type of train as custom train in the colors : Black, White, Grey, Red and Blue.
I have the Zip file, if u can't find it.
MrRC posted on August 12th, 2019
U should look for BetaVekoma_Cars_by_Giftaddict. He has this type of train as custom train in the colors : Black, White, Grey, Red and Blue.
I have the Zip file, if u can't find it.
I can't find it.
I wish Giftaddict will making Custom Arrow Dynamics Corkscrew Trains with Original "thin" Restraints without iron handles.
Here's a photos of this restraints of other Arrow and Vekoma coasters:

Montaña Rusa at Diverland (they still have a original restraints today)

Super Tornado at Mirabilandia at Pernambuco in Brazil (they still have a original restraints today)

Flying Tiger at Safariland Stukenbrock in Germany (they still have a original restraints today)

Screw Coaster at Nara Dreamland in Japan (closed 2006)

Whirl Wind Looping Coaster at Wonder Island in Russia (they still have a original restraints today)

Korkkiruuvi at Särkänniemi Amusement Park (closed 2009 and in storage at Terra Park in Romania since 2013)

Corkscrew at Benyland in Japan (they changed from thin to thick restraints in 2019 season)

Star Mountain at Beto Carrero World in Brazil (they slowly changed from thin to thick restraints in from 2018 to 2019 season)

Roller Coaster at Mgm Dizzee World in India (they still have a original restraints today)
and That's all.
The Gravitiy Max made by the NL2 Team has original thin restraints
MrRC posted on August 15th, 2019
The Gravitiy Max made by the NL2 Team has original thin restraints
what are you talking about?
I don't know if its a download or included in the NL2 game package.
In game screenshot :

MrRC posted on August 15th, 2019
I don't know if its a download or included in the NL2 game package.
In game screenshot :
Looks like thick restraints to me.
I took a closer look, u r right.

Can I just point out that this is such a small issue? They probably won't do anything about it.
Correction: This is Arrow Dynamics Corkscrew train with thin restraints without handles:


and this is Arrow Dynamics Corkscrew train with thick top restraints w/ handles:

Right?
With handle bars = Vekoma
Without handle bars = Arrows
Correct me if i'm wrong.
Did you know that back in 1979, When Vekoma started making coasters they used Arrow track and trains with thin restraints (without handles) until 1987 when Arrow added handles on thick top restraints. in 1981 Arrow updated restraints from thin restraints to thick top restraints.
ThatFlyerGuy1 posted on August 15th, 2019
Can I just point out that this is such a small issue? They probably won't do anything about it.
no.
zacharynolimits1999 posted on August 16th, 2019
no.
I mean if they're not even going to add in separate flying coaster floor types, the chances of them changing something as little as the diameter of the restraints is almost guaranteed to be nil.
I agree with Dan here. This is a significant non-issue, it's not worth complaining over. I'm certain there are higher priorities for new features and changes within NoLimits than the size of restraint on one coaster type.
I mean yes. I'm changing my mind.
I really like Arrow Dynamics Corkscrew trains with thin restraints without handles more than Arrow Dynamics Corkscrew trains with thick top restraints w/ handles.
Locking this thread - Conversation should have taken place in the NoLimits 2 - General Thread (News, Tips, Q&A)


Hey, I got a question, Did you ever wish that NL2 Team will make trains with original restraints just like that?: