Triple launch with script generator
In the steam workshop, you find an easy tot use script tool(by bestdani) for making triple launch coasters and script coasters. You just have to place a few scenery blocks and fill in the settings. There are some tutorials to help you out.
See this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCji3EiILGw , downloadlink in the description
Perfect. Cheers everyone!
Alex, it says your link is invalid?
UncleArly posted on August 4th, 2019
Perfect. Cheers everyone!
Alex, it says your link is invalid?
Sorry for that but I hope you found it with the YouTube Link.
So i'm using BestDani's and have everything set up but the train just won't leave the station. Getting no errors and as ar as I can tell I have done everything correctly.
Can u send me your saved park package file to svhas2004@home.nl and i will look into it.
I've sent it over, it's just an example layout.
U did send me NL2PARK file instead of NL2PKG file
I got it now, i will let u know.
Thanks!
Done, check email + check your PM
Is there any reason you insist on solving things through DMs? There may be other people with exactly the same issue, but can't solve it as the solution was kept private.
@ ThatFlyerGuy1
I understand :
Solutions :
-
The Backwards Spike was to low (Causing a crash)
-
TransferTable return trigger was not nessecary coz there where 2 trains on the coaster, so plenty time to reset the TransferTable
-
The position of the trains was incorrect (1st train should be in the station, 2nd train should be on the LAST brake before the station.
-
The waiting time on the Transfertable was SHORTER then the time it to travel from point A to point B, so the train drove off the Transfertable.
-
Many settings on the Transfertable where incorrect so the train started to Launch when the Transfertable was moving (towards point B)
-
Final brake (the last before the Station) was not braking hard enough so the Train "overshooting" the Final brake before the Station causing
an red error (Multiple Trains on same Block) -
Soften some Transport device settings to make it more realistic.
Hey MrRC. I'm Having difficulty as well for getting the triple launch to work. I sent you an email with the ride. Hopefully you can help me out.
Sam I got your email. Check your PM

Is it possible to do this with Music kids script generator, Something akin to soaring with dragon?