Problem with opening parks
1 to 8 of 8
Did u extract the packagefile ?(*.PKG)
Yes I did
Can u place an screen shot of your error mssg ?
Yes, i can post one tomorrow
OK no problem
Upload doesn't work (I don't know why) , but the error messages are:
Welcome to NoLimits 2(2.5.7.1 Windows x86_64)
Renderer: D3D11
park: files\Textures\BottomA000.png: File not found
park: files\Textures\BottomB000.png: File not found
park: files\Textures\Middle1A00.png: File not found
park: files\Textures\TopA00.png: File not found
...
Send me your saved park package to : svhas2004@home.nl
1 to 8 of 8

Hey,
I have a problem with parks which include a RMC coaster. If I download one from here or Steam and try to open it, I just get the message that some park files can not be found. I have this problems only with RMC coaster. I have the latest version of no limits (2.5.7.1) and no idea what the reason for this problem is. Can anyone help me?