need help adding TheCodeMasters Mack extreme spinner trains
EK gaming posted on October 24th, 2024
can anybody tell me how to add TheCodeMasters Mack extreme spinner trains to a coaster?
Send me the PKG file of your park.
I assume, u did download the trains and they are in your park.
@EK gaming plz respond
how do I turn it into a PKG file?
never mind, I'm sending you the link for the park download:
https://nolimitscentral.com/exchange/park/3003
EK gaming posted on October 29th, 2024
never mind, I'm sending you the link for the park download:
https://nolimitscentral.com/exchange/park/3003
All problems are fixed and running 2 trains, error free.
Send me an PM with your email adress
@MrRC I have the exact same problem with the files that ek thrills uploaded on the steam workshop. how do i install the plugin for the train
Mr.mario posted on October 9th, 2025
@MrRC I have the exact same problem with the files that ek thrills uploaded on the steam workshop. how do i install the plugin for the train
EDIT : NO PLUG-IN Required
OK no problem,
Send me the PKG file of your park to my email (see profile)
Subject : NL2 Mack Spinner
done. it shows an error with the null pointer excption in line 57 and 58
sorry it works now the coaster had the wrong name
it needed to be naimed train @MrRC
for everyone else looking for an answer you need to name the coaster to Train where your train runs
OK, it was that long ago since the last time i did repair this, i couldn't remember what the solution was.
Good u got it fixed.
I'm having the same issue, with the secondary track named 'train'. For some reason it can't detect the actual train objects. Any ideas?
Qrispy posted on January 17th, 2026
I'm having the same issue, with the secondary track named 'train'. For some reason it can't detect the actual train objects. Any ideas?
I had worked on the same problem, can't remember what it was. (had a HDD crash after the fix) but send me your PKG file to my email adress (see profile)
Subject : NL2 Mack Spinner
EDIT : Check your email
So Ive been working on an Xtreme spinner with a shuttle launch but firstly, the launch is very disappointing with the block logic set up but also the trains are glitching really badly and I don't know why. Some help would be greatly appreciated, tia.
Hyperia236 posted on March 18th, 2026
So Ive been working on an Xtreme spinner with a shuttle launch but firstly, the launch is very disappointing with the block logic set up but also the trains are glitching really badly and I don't know why. Some help would be greatly appreciated, tia.
Hi, check your PM box
Hyperia236 posted on March 18th, 2026
Do u still need help ?
MrRC posted on March 20th, 2026
Do u still need help ?
Hey! I'm currently making another extreme spinner, and I'm wondering what I have to name the wireframe track?
I will Check it for u this evening
MrRC posted on August 3rd, 2026
I will Check it for u this evening
ok, do I need to send the park to you?
EK gaming posted on August 3rd, 2026
ok, do I need to send the park to you?
I found the old file from October 2024 , u had the same request
I can send u this file , u only need to extend the station a lil (its to short)
The name of the wireframe coaster needs to have the name "Train"
MrRC posted on August 3rd, 2026
I found the old file from October 2024 , u had the same request
I can send u this file , u only need to extend the station a lil (its to short)The name of the wireframe coaster needs to have the name "Train"
got it to work! Thank you!!
EK gaming posted on August 3rd, 2026
got it to work! Thank you!!
No problem
Feel free to ask again

can anybody tell me how to add TheCodeMasters Mack extreme spinner trains to a coaster?