Please help me with Peep Pack by CGW
1 to 4 of 4
EDIT :
I can't help u, maybe somebody else can.
Hi check your PM
Don't use it myself, but I am wondering if you are using the Steam version of NoLimits or the stand alone version? Might not work on Steam's. (Steam can bag it as far as I'm concerned).
lilbit posted on October 5th, 2024
Don't use it myself, but I am wondering if you are using the Steam version of NoLimits or the stand alone version? Might not work on Steam's. (Steam can bag it as far as I'm concerned).
This is an add-on for Steam only.
1 to 4 of 4

Hello I need your help. I've been trying for days to install the "peep pack by CGW" on my latest creation but I only get error messages, even though I followed the tutorial. Can someone help me?