Stranger Things: The Ride
I have now added the rough layout for the plaza area outside the ride and show building, this isn't final and will have a bridge leading into this area.

I also made the initial outdoor part of the ride above water rather than over grass.

Looks like a good start. I love the show and look forward to how your ride turns out.
did some work on the main part of the ride and have gotten the main drop in place, this took a while as I was originally going to make this section be backwards

Wasn't there already a Stranger Things ride?
I did have a look before I started the project and I could find any rides themed to stranger things in the way I intend to do with this, I saw a couple that took something from the series and were built around that but none that really told a story. the closest thing I could find was the universal scare maze.
There was a D6 dive themed to stranger things back on NLE. I think Zingo might have done it, but I’m not 100% sure.
^ I believe it was by Basilisk.
That sounds more like it.
now that exams are over, I will be able to work on the outdoor sections of the ride for a few weeks up until my trip to Florida. this means I should get the exterior parts of the layout done around the release of season 3 of the 'Stranger Things' series.
I Recommend You Add an On-Ride Audio For This Ride.
Also I Recommend You Should Have Some Station Music, A Pre Show (With Music)
And A lot of theming
Again, These are just recommendations you Don't have to add these :)
CGAfanboy7 posted on July 10th, 2019
I Recommend You Add an On-Ride Audio For This Ride.
Also I Recommend You Should Have Some Station Music, A Pre Show (With Music)
And A lot of themingAgain, These are just recommendations you Don't have to add these :)
all of these are planned in some way or another, thanks for the suggestions tho
I've also added an unexpected element which will be part of a show scene in the middle of the ride
the plan is for the scene to be lit up as normal when the train enters, then for lights to shut off, and the train tilts, then when the train has stopped an is now upside down, a second scene will light up which will give the impression that you have entered the 'upsidown'
Wow, amazing design there! This has so much potential!
I think that unexpected element should definitely go combined with some custom sound files, doesn't have to be music, but some intense metal rumbling to simulate the whole track moving with everything on it would be AWESOME!
Keep us posted dude!

this was an idea I had since I started watching this show and is a ride themed to the Netflix show 'Stranger Things', with the release of season 3 imminent (July 4th!!!), I decided to get some of the work done now
the ride will be a Gerstlauer Infinity second generation with 8 car trains (yes, it is possible) and will take inspiration from rides like Saw: The Ride at Thorpe Park.
so far I have got the ride logo:
and I have started work on the ride itself and the show building:
hopefully, this ride will be done by the end of the year (preferably by November if possible), also this is my first themed ride and the first ride where I've imported any scenery and so would be happy to receive any feedback and/or suggestions as the project continues.