Skip to content

JetstreamCoasters Project Thread - It's good to be back!

1 to 3 of 3

Image from Gyazo

Wow, I love what you've done with the place! For the old timers around here, they'll know that I've been gone for the last couple years and since then have had a lot to catch up on. But here I am! So far I love the new website, I loved the projects that came out for RU200 and 250, and overall I'm just happy to be back.

In addition to making a new logo for myself, I have been working on a LOT of random projects in the past few weeks. Mostly poking around in FVD++, but I'll make updates here if any of them make it all the way to the final brake run...

So let's get things started off on the right foot, shall we? I've noticed that in the last couple of years, MACK has really stepped up their coaster game. And for a while now I've had a MACK Megalite collecting digital dust on my hard drive that I finally have decided to polish up and put out for release. It's nothing special as far as the coaster goes, but it doesn't have a massive footprint and I feel it is fairly true-to-form MACK style. The package is unlocked so feel free to explore and use those cool redwood trees that I included!

And now for your viewing pleasure, I present Centurion!

Image from GyazoImage from GyazoImage from GyazoImage from Gyazo

Download Centurion here!

(And leave a review please!)

1 to 3 of 3