RMC Gen 2 Trains
I've heard they are releasing sometime in the next few days.
^ And where do you have that information from?
^ No need to hide the information? We know that Video is flourishing and so is information. I looked for them myself. And I found the files of the new RMCs on a chat site (Or I wouldn't say the name)...
^ Where did you find them?
Oh, you guys are talking about TheCodeMaster's RMC trains that were used in CoasterMac's video? In that case, they are community made and not an official update.
Yes, there is the version of TheCode Master. But his Elder. There are newer, much more finished second generation ones made by the community. I don't mind giving you the link to the place where to find them... But you can't blame me for a few things in the end.
The trains I use are from TheCodeMaster. When he is finished with them, it's up to him to release them.
Keep an eye out on the forums in the next few days. ;)
Also, @WorldKermis, the newer trains you have been seeing are mine too.
Freethebear posted on April 3rd, 2019
^ And where do you have that information from?
BTW I wasn't claiming that they were from an official update. I asked Coastermac in a comment and he told me that they'd be available soon.
Has it been almost half a year since the last Major nl2 update? Even Ultiment Coaster X on steam has rmc style and inversion friendly auto generated wooden supports and it is free.
Am I one of the few users on here who's pretty chill and not extremely impatient about the prospect of RMC trains/other new features?
I have so many layouts from NL1 that I have been waiting for auto inversion wooden supports.
TheCodeMaster posted on April 3rd, 2019
Keep an eye out on the forums in the next few days. ;)
Also, @WorldKermis, the newer trains you have been seeing are mine too.
Ah! It's also yours! Excuse me. They're very successful. So @jediah01 wait a few days TheCodeMaster will free some trains and assets
Could this new kit possibly include a bird of prey?

Hi everyone, can anyone tell me where I can find the RMC Gen 2 trains (like the ones on Twisted Timbers at Kings Dominion)? Thanks so much.