I have a load station, unload ststion, transfertrack and blockbrake directely after echother. My coaster runs 4 trains so these are their default positions. When the first train dispatches the second and third one advance into the next block. But the fourth one stops half on the blockbrake and half on the transfer so that it still occupies the fourth block.
Have you any idea why and how to fix this?
I wanted to send a screen recording but I am to stupid to upload a video.
Thanks for any help
I have a load station, unload ststion, transfertrack and blockbrake directely after echother. My coaster runs 4 trains so these are their default positions. When the first train dispatches the second and third one advance into the next block. But the fourth one stops half on the blockbrake and half on the transfer so that it still occupies the fourth block.
Have you any idea why and how to fix this?
I wanted to send a screen recording but I am to stupid to upload a video.
Thanks for any help