Skip to content

Modern Mack Nose Car Pack

1 to 21 of 21

I thought I'd make some nice shell attachments for the ingame mack trains to make them look like the more modern mack launched trains!

All three variants are recolourable and have working headlights! You can even add a logo by changing the Logo.png file included.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Hello, Would it be possible to have the procedure to use these new Mack train noses? I have no idea how to integrate external modules and scripts. It would be nice to have a Pdf or instruction notepad in the file

All you have to do is put the object next to the train and leave the editor. Code already has the script set up so you shouldn't have to do any work besides placing the object and recoloring it.

I am trying to use this with the modern mack shell and I don't know how to install the files into to the scenery. Can someone please help me?

Unzip the files that you have downloaded, then go to the "Downloads" tab when you click on add scene object (I think it's under downloads, but I can't remember; it's where it shows your computer's files). Then find the files, click yes to the message that pops up about file paths, and place the shells near the trains.

If its a PKG file, u have to extract it with NL2, place the extracted directory into the game directory where u wanna use it.
Place the shells near the train and don't for get to place some triggers on the right position on your track.

I'm trying to use these for a Mack Rides coaster, but I can only seem to get the nose, not the actual trains itself. Is this intended behavior or am I doing something wrong?

1 to 21 of 21