Lost installation key (can't find the info)
Visit this site and choose these options:
- Product re-delivery
- My download link expired
- Did not order "Extended Download"
Fill out the form. The support team will respond.
Note: free Steam licenses are no longer being offered.
-Ride_Op
Hello, I already done these options:
Product re-delivery
My download link expired
Did not order "Extended Download"
But I received every time the same link to download the product, and there's always same result: "forbidden access".
What can I do?
Thank you
Màrius
Slight change to the process:
Visit this site (linked below) and choose these options:
- Product re-delivery
- My download link expired
- Did not order "Extended Download"
Fill out the form and be sure you mention that you did not order the extended download, you now need it to re-download the program, and ask how to add extended download to your account. The support team will respond.
https://ccc.element5.com/ccc/customer_service.html
-Ride_Op
The link in your post doesn't excist. (Dead link)
I had a HD crash so i need the my User ID and key to play again
The site changed new process:
Visit this site (linked below), click Contact Support, and choose Download Questions.
Fill out the form and be sure you mention that you did not order the extended download, you now need it to re-download the program, and ask how to add extended download to your account. The support team will respond.
https://www.mycommerce.com/shopper-support/
-Ride_Op
How many days does it take before i have my UserID and Key ?
Out of our hands. The distributor support team has access to the keys and will answer. You can dig and find a support phone number if you like.
We recommend always backing up your registration key and install file.
-Ride_Op
I know its very stupid of me. I have the Install file but no UserID and Key.
They can help look that up.
-Ride_Op

Got a new computer and wanting to reinstall it but can't find my original key or the purchase email from 2 or 3 years ago. Is there way this information could be recovered at all? Who would I contact? Or do I have to buy a new copy?