Coasterdynamix Scorpion Train
Hmmm, that site does look weird. But it does use PayPal, and IIRC you can issue a chargeback on PayPal if turns out to be a scam.
However, I do happen to have 2 full Scorpion trains. They were stored away for so long, and I just got them back after moving to a new place. Now that I have my own place, I kinda intended on using them to play with these kits after so many years. But, I could maybe part ways with one, for a price. We'll see. I don't wanna give it up since they're kinda rare, and they'll never be made to this quality ever again.
But yes, at least one person on this forum has what you're looking for lol. 🙂 (Any others with old CD kits?)
Get a hold of Jack at CoasterDynamix, he might have a spare laying around.
Do you need a whole train or just specific parts? I too have 2 trains and, like disco, I could maybe spare some parts at least...
I need 2 cars, the white and red ones on the 2012 scorpion. (The Phoenix colored one) But I could replace the whole train if I have to. My scorpions missing 2 cars for some strange reason, i have no idea why. I've talked to Jack Rimer of Coasterdynamix and he said he doesn't have any laying around. I might have to replace the whole train. Coasterdynamix told me they used to sell to them at that site when I talked to them. Should I order one from there and see what happens?
Oh gotcha, I suppose you could. To be honest, I don't know if I could part ways with a whole train at the moment. If I had your version I'd probably be more willing to sell 2 cars lol.
Im just scared im gonna get scammed from that site. Anyone here have the white and red version?
Sorry, both my trains are the original black and yellow trains.
Does anyone here have a train? Dont care what color. How much would someone want for one train?
Jetpulse, would you be willing to sell me one train?
Like disco, it's hard to part with it especially knowing I can't replace it. Both of my trains are getting quite old at this point as well (13 and 14 years old) and I know some of the pieces don't run as efficient as they did out of the box so I generally work with a "primary" train that I made 8 cars and then have 6 cars that end up being spare parts to try to find the most efficient pieces. It might be easier for myself or disco to swallow if we gave up a car or 2 and you'd just have to live with a bit of a franken-train. The only issue is if you need a front car. All the cars are identical except the piece on the front car which holds the ball joint from the second car. Because this is unique, there's only 1 per train so if somebody gave that up, the whole train is useless as a standalone train. Although with the modern world of at-home 3D printing, one might be able to make a copy of that part.
I have a 3D printer, however, someone would have to design the files. Also, I'm not sure about bearings and stuff, so you would have to do that yourself.
Dang. My bad! Jetpulse, i think your talking about the link limiter. I need 2 cars, preferably in white and red. What color are your Franken cars? (im REALLY ocd) but I would prefer to replace the whole train. BUT, if i have to, ill live with it. I would like 2 cars in white and red (ONLY IF POSSIBLE) But I would prefer to replace the whole train. I would be fine with 2 cars though. I could run the two different colored ones in the front and rear. But i would prefer to replace the whole train.I am fine with just 2 cars though. (Preferably both the same color, but color doesent matter.) MUST HAVE THE METAL WHEELS, but I would prefer to replace my whole train.

Hello, I know this is slightly off topic but does anyone here have a Coasterdynamix Scorpion train for sale? My train is damaged and im trying to get my model back up and running. Also, is this site legit or scam? http://www.superdairyboy.com/Toys/coasterdynamics/coaster_dynamics_parts.html