Got a new computer, how to reinstall NoLimits 2?
Visit this site (linked below) and choose Download Questions.
Fill out the form and be sure you mention that you did not order the extended download, you now need it to re-download the program, and ask how to add extended download to your account. The support team will respond.
https://www.mycommerce.com/shopper-support/
-Ride_Op
Ride_Op posted on October 14th, 2018
Visit this site (linked below) and choose these options:
- Product re-delivery
- My download link expired
- Did not order "Extended Download"
Fill out the form. The support team will respond.
https://ccc.element5.com/ccc/customer_service.html
-Ride_Op
It turns out, since making this post I have found the old installer on my old hard drive. However, I still do not have the license key. I notice that on your second step, another option given is "Lost license key", is that where I would go? I'm going to try it.
EDIT: It worked, thank you
Ride_Op posted on October 14th, 2018
Visit this site (linked below) and choose these options:
- Product re-delivery
- My download link expired
- Did not order "Extended Download"
Fill out the form. The support team will respond.
https://ccc.element5.com/ccc/customer_service.html
-Ride_Op
Link doesn't work anymore, help needed.

So I got NoLimits2 several years ago, back when it was $64. I recently moved to a new computer, but do not know how to reinstall NL2 nor the code that it has you put in