Block Confusion
1 to 5 of 5
Maybe it helps if u can find in the exchange an coaster with a dual loading station to see how that works.
Or make a dual station with just 1 station in operation.
Thank you so much also is it possible that you could me out real quick on a block issue
mcmillerjr00 posted on August 14th, 2024
Thank you so much also is it possible that you could me out real quick on a block issue
No experience with dual stations
I got your email
I will keep you updated abt the progress
I will send you an PM
1 to 5 of 5

Hello,
I am trying to make a Revenge of the Mummy style attraction. I am using the custom logic builder, and it does not use the dual loading station properly, also I just need gneral help on navigating the block builder. Thank you