Revenge of the Mummy Recreation Problem
1 to 5 of 5
You'll need to give each switch a name so you can identify which switch you are controlling. It should be possible to set that up and allow the switch and merge tracks before and after the station to operate as desired.
-Ride_Op
Hi, I've already done that and I think the script generator didn't do what I wanted it to do. But anyhow thanks for your help
Any update on the mummy ride?
Dead ofcourse
1 to 5 of 5

Hi everyone, so right now, I am building the Univeral Orlando Version of Revenge of the Mummy. I've already got the track layed out and added some music. Now, I have a major problem. As people, who have ridden the ride know, there is a backwards drop right before the lauch. For that reason I had to add two switches. I've generated a script and it works fine for that part, BUT the ride itself has 2 Stations, which means that there are two switches as well. As soon as a train reaches these switches, it crashes, so I assume that it sees all swiches as a signal for a backwards part. Has anyone of you folks an idea on how I can only select the switch in the droparea as a reversed segment and not the ones in front and behind the station. Thanks