Light Shows (share, ask, discuss, etc.)
I mean, of all people on NLC, I feel like I'm the one that just has to post in this topic.
With my lighting project, I originally started experimenting with it back in early 2015/later 2014 by writing some small scripts that was turning lights on and off to a beat and I got the idea that it could actually be done. I got serious with it about Early 2016 when I fell a bit ill and thought "If I'm going to be stuck in bed for the next few days, I may as well start work on some sort of big project".
The entire project was to recreate Rammstein's live lighting rigs. I originally recreated the 2009-2013 lighting rig (Keine Lust, Sonne), however after the NL2 Lighting update basically broke it, I set out on recreating the 2016-2017 set up (Hallelujah, Mein Herz Brennt).
Lately I've also been going back to basically remake the 2009-2013 setup to work post-lighting update (link), and I'm also trying to recreate the light setup of the band Meshuggah, who have one of the most insane and complex lighting set ups I've seen (link).
I love these two. They are artistically great.

Someone triggered me to program a light show that fits to the famous soundtrack of the former Eurosat version 1 coaster in Europa-Park on the lighting equipment that's in my bedroom, so maybe you want to have a look at the recording of it on my YouTube channel:
And since I know from experience that many coaster nerds also like light shows and some also go nerdlevel > 9000 when it comes to this I think we could have this own topic for this stuff here, too.
Here's something more to share, maybe some of you also remember my virtual NL2 light and ride shows:
And I just remembered I also did it back in RCT3 times already:
YouTube link
I guess it's also worth to mention my nl2 light effect set here: link
As well as the cooperation effect set project: link
And Yedrimas' light animator tool: link (webarchive)
I know at least someone else who also did some NL2 light shows, so I'm curious to see more or also some more real world light shows in this thread.
And while I wrote this I remembered I have something more to share maybe, a collection of clips were a buddy and I tested the programming for the light equipment in his living room with live DJ and LJ performance: watch on YouTube