NL2 License Key Recovery?
Contact NL2 team @ nolimits@nolimitscoaster.com
For fastest response, visit this site (linked below) and choose these options:
- Product re-delivery
- My download link expired
- Did not order "Extended Download"
Fill out the form asking for help pulling up your professional key. The support team will respond.
https://ccc.element5.com/ccc/customer_service.html
-Ride_Op
Ride_Op posted on August 15th, 2018
For fastest response, visit this site (linked below) and choose these options:
- Product re-delivery
- My download link expired
- Did not order "Extended Download"
Fill out the form asking for help pulling up your professional key. The support team will respond.
https://ccc.element5.com/ccc/customer_service.html
-Ride_Op
The link is dead / wrong website, help needed.
Link is to correct website : Hit button : "Shopper Support" then hit button "Contact Customer Support" Fill out form "Inquiry topic" choose :"Download Questions"
Make sure u use same email adres as in the order.
Yeah it has changed. I've updated my original instructions for the new site.
-Ride_Op

A few months ago, I upgraded my standard NL2 license to a professional license. Now, I am installing NL2 onto a new laptop, and I only have the old standard license key and can't find the email with the professional key. Is there a way I can recover the key myself, or will I have to contact the NL2 team? Thanks for the help in advance.