[No limits 2] Display problem, power loss, bug,...
I'm getting into the first message. Since the last updates of No limits 2 PRO on Steam I have several problems that occur when I am playing. The first was the complete disappearance of some 3D objects that I had later added in the game.
The second I have big artifacts when I select these objects from Nolimits 2 in editor mode! However I have two sets No limits 2 (one on Steam after request of steam key and the other one which comes from the site) The site version does not have any problem of artifacts, nor of disappearance of objects. Steam version's in big trouble! I post you screenshots and the list of my PC configuration.
My Pc configuration:
- i7-6700K @4.00Ghz
- Gigabyte Z270-HD3P
- MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X+
- 16Go DDR4 Corsair @2400Mhz
- AIO Corsair H100i V2
- SSD Sandisk 960Gb
- 1x HDD Seagate 2Tb @7200Tpm
- 2x HDD Seagate 4Tb @5400Tpm
- PSU Corsair RM550x
- Boitier Corsair 450D
WINDOWS :
Windows 10, 64Bits, Update 1803.
GAME:
Game version Steam: 2.5.5.9
Game version Website: 2.5.5.4
SCREENSHOTS GAME
Steam:

Website:

No response from developers? Yesterday I saw Ride_op respond.
I was responding to a post that has since been deleted.
Please report your issue directly to nolimits@nolimitscoaster.com.
-Ride_Op

I would like to launch a topic for anyone who has a problem with the No limits2 Game. Specify your environment, what are your hardware configuration, your Windows version, and the version of the game.