Whats up, NLC.
After taking a long break from No Limits because of school, I finally found some motivation to create some new coasters. One of these is a Vecoma mega coaster which is mainly inspired by rides such as Lech coaster and the Skydash model. I do not have a name for the ride yet, but as visible from the imgur album below I have finished the layout (with the exception of the very end which I am still tweaking a bit) and started on the supports.
Whats up, NLC.
After taking a long break from No Limits because of school, I finally found some motivation to create some new coasters. One of these is a Vecoma mega coaster which is mainly inspired by rides such as Lech coaster and the Skydash model. I do not have a name for the ride yet, but as visible from the imgur album below I have finished the layout (with the exception of the very end which I am still tweaking a bit) and started on the supports.
https://imgur.com/gallery/FsrcWbz
Feedback is appreciated!