Thorpe Park Recreation - Raging Coasters
Stealth update #2
I have started work on the supports...
Has anyone got any tips on making the support colour fade from blue to white??


U can make the coloms from stacked coloms and change the color each separately
^^ Yeah, that's what i was thinking, just wondered if there was a easier way to do this...
That's the only way to get a fade is do the colors separately. But looking good! May i ask how you inserted the template to help you build it??
^^Thanks! Go to preferences then overlay, there you can insert image files into the view port, it's a bit fiddly getting the scale right though.
Stealth update #3
I've mainly been tweaking and coloring supports, there about 80% complete now.
Next i'll start work on catwalks and track details.




Yooooooooo, I need that map man!!!! Upload it soon!
I'm so exited!
EK gaming posted on March 18th, 2025
I'm so exited!
Why? It's not been updated in 7 years.
ThatFlyerGuy1 posted on March 18th, 2025
Why? It's not been updated in 7 years.
oh, dang i didn't notice that

Welcome
Hi, I've recently started work on a Thorpe Park recreation in No limits 2. I'm starting with Stealth, which i hope to finish by the end of this year, before work on more complex rides such as Nemesis inferno and Swarm. I will try to post regular updates as things change and will answer any questions you may have about this project.
Stealth update #1
The basic layout is complete...