Baron 1898 recreation! HarmL98 & Basilisk
I'm glad to see this is still alive! If you're willing to put in extra work, Unreal Engine might be the best option to keep it running smoothly and it would look better overall!
Isn't it maybe possible to put in on steam, maybe in low poly? I mean this is one of the best made coasters of all time and you would make.many fans (including me) very, very happy to play the Baron, I would pay you if i have to 😉! Best regards, Bart
Yesterday Baron 1898 became 3 years old.. So here an preview of the new Gustave Hooghmoed. I only have some problems exporting the textures from Blender to NL2 (first time).. So if anyone knows the solution then I would like to hear it!
The preview:

This looks fantastic! Great to see, that there's still progress. I answered to your question in the ask thread already, but now I have some more context to edit my answer a little bit.
bestdani posted on July 2nd, 2018
This looks fantastic! Great to see, that there's still progress. I answered to your question in the ask thread already, but now I have some more context to edit my answer a little bit.
Thank you, and thanks for the quick response. I'll check it out! Then I can finally start with the animation.
EDIT: Finally imported NL2!


Baron 1898 (2015-2018)
Hi all, I am back after a long, long, long time and the Baron is progressing very slowly (Work, school etc). As some of you already know, the building was never supposed to be in NL2 because I was just trying new stuff out in Photoshop and sketchup, but later thought it would be cool in nl2. I never thought about working low poly because I wanted it as detailed as possible. NL2 can barely handle this so I just wanted to say it won't be available on Steam because you wouldn't have a fun ride due to the lag.. So if i can find a solution for this problem, i'll let you all know!