How do you make a closed-circit shuttle coaster?
1 to 14 of 14
I assume u mean like this :

yep
(btw it is more unique)
U can use Script Generator from Musickids43's
Where can I find it?
Check your PM
Is it possible if you could send this to me as well. I have trying to do this for a long time.
Jamierog, check your PM
Same here,
would be very glad if you could send it to me as well!
Why don’t post here for everyone?
This is NOT an unsafe file, ignore the warning
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jyl4hgpylhw2k9e/ScriptGenerator_Net4.0.exe?dl=0
what do i do for transports
Transports, U can leave them out (skip) to next block/segment, u can manualy change if needed (sometimes the direction of travel has to change), u will notice the train going backwards when reaching a transport segment.
1 to 14 of 14

I want to make a giant loop coaster but can't put it in shuttle mode b/c it is closed-circit. How can I solve this?