TheCreativeStudio official topic
This is crazy! Looks super dope
That sounds absurdly amazing, these trains are great😃, do you plan to launch a roller coaster with an official model track? or just just the train? Waiting anxiously for the day that will be available.🤗😍
Thank you for your feed back ;) Yeah, I'm working on a specific layout. I don't know if the track style will be original or not, but I'll do my best to be original, and to make something that represents what I like ;) Also I intend to make an Inverted, spinning, wing... train. I'll keep you update
your idea looks nice your 3d modeling is good enough i wanna see a new gen vekoma slc with the vest that is an suggestion you dont have to do it
Maybe the name is a bit to much technical, maybe a more catchy name would be great. But the model looks amazing, I would love one day to maybe design a layout for it.

Hey I'm The Creative Studio, here is my official topic where I would keep you up to date of my various projects. Don't hesitate to leave me a comment, that always pleases me ;)
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP6Gp_gtH0desul2rv_tIpA?view_as=subscriber
I've always dreamed to launch my own roller coaster company. So a little part of my dream as been released, here is the blueprint of my first model. I'm happy to introduce you the TCS-2X2-SD model, what do you think about the design ?