Threeglassjars - Unnamed Intamin Giga
It's hard to tell if the track is smooth with the shaky camera on but a couple things I noticed:
-I think the lift should be a bit faster, since these usually use cable lifts.
-Top of the lift is bumpy. IRL it would have a nice smooth, consistent radius but this one looks like the lead-in is super long.
-Some of the roll transitions are super quick. I can't tell what G forces are but make sure your laterals don't get too high in those transitions
Other than that I really like the layout!
^ That transition honestly isn't much more snappy than i305's transitions. However, It does seem a bit out of place here because all the other transitions are so smooth
Im pretty sure the transision's G-Forces were all safe, but ill try making it smoother anyways

Ive been working on a Intamin Giga for a while now and wanted to know what you all Think of it, also i still need names so if any of you have any name suggestions i would be open for them
So how did i do? This is the first coaster I have made with nolimits, other then a few things i made to practice.