insert a transfer track into an already closed track loop
1 to 3 of 3
Click a vertex, click Split Up in the Track tab.
Thank you, it works, very easy ;-) I had to readjust the type separators of the brake and station, also the first rail connector after the station, thes points had shifted. But now it works.
1 to 3 of 3

Hello,
i have made my first coaster with station, lift hill, a normal track and a brake at the end. Then i have closed the loop, i.e. i have connected the start vertex with the end vertex. I have seen totorials to make a transfer track to storage more trains, but this has start and end vertex not connected.
But i cannot find a hint how to separate tracks, is it possible to delete a track between two vertices? I can select two vertices, but there is no option to remove the track between it. Is it possible to insert a transfer track for storage trains into an already finished coaster with start and end vertex connected?
Thanks for help. Perhaps it is very easy if one knows how to do...