I don't mean sharing stuff like "E" to extrude, or "CTRL+Click" for fast extrusion, I mean tips that will help you in creating a coaster or environment without having to go through multiple steps or hoops.
I'll start, you can export the spline of a coaster with the light exporter, and then use the generated curve with a new object that has an array modifier (make sure it's connected to the path) to make something like GCI sound dampeners. You can also use this with snapping enabled to place some on-track details, like light strips or custom brakes.
I don't mean sharing stuff like "E" to extrude, or "CTRL+Click" for fast extrusion, I mean tips that will help you in creating a coaster or environment without having to go through multiple steps or hoops.
I'll start, you can export the spline of a coaster with the light exporter, and then use the generated curve with a new object that has an array modifier (make sure it's connected to the path) to make something like GCI sound dampeners. You can also use this with snapping enabled to place some on-track details, like light strips or custom brakes.
If you wanna learn how to export the spline without NL2 Pro, there's a great tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=ds_AQu2K7hg