Switch Track sections acting as brakes.
Hype Ninja posted on July 4th, 2024
In this park I have a coaster named Der Rote Kampfflieger. It uses the Custom Block Logic Builder mod (created by thekadani) to run a switch track which leads from the station into a swing launch.
The sections of the switch track (pictured below) which connect it to the launch and station are acting as a trim brake, which stops the train unless it is flung through the switch at an unrealistic speed. It also does it regardless of direction, which I assume is an effect of a scripting oof.
Here's the park .nl2pkg: text
Any assistance or pointers would be appreciated, as I am not bold enough to go traipsing through scripts. That and it is rather irksome. Thx ~Hype.
I asked for permission to download
Acces granted. I will keep u updated.
MrRC posted on July 4th, 2024
Acces granted. I will keep u updated.
Apologies on the delay.
Hype Ninja posted on July 4th, 2024
Apologies on the delay.
No problem. Due the time difference.
Greetings from the Netherlands.
5:15 pm
Acces requested
Acces granted, Not much to see in the movie u provided.



In this park I have a coaster named Der Rote Kampfflieger. It uses the Custom Block Logic Builder mod (created by thekadani) to run a switch track which leads from the station into a swing launch.
The sections of the switch track (pictured below) which connect it to the launch and station are acting as a trim brake, which stops the train unless it is flung through the switch at an unrealistic speed. It also does it regardless of direction, which I assume is an effect of a scripting oof.
Here's the park .nl2pkg: text
Any assistance or pointers would be appreciated, as I am not bold enough to go traipsing through scripts. That and it is rather irksome. Thx ~Hype.