Switch track problem
1 to 4 of 4
I will take a look at it. Tomorrow. Its 01:00 am here.
RedemptionGabe posted on July 3rd, 2024
When I ride my roller coaster using MusicKid43's script generator everything seems to go fine but when finally gets to go backwards it goes backwards again. Do you have any idea what I am doing wrong here because it's getting annoying.
Here is the link to the script if anyone wants to take a look.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1psvZzxwlvlWpfDHpqkHS5LE3CWWI2mXI/view?usp=sharing
i'll link the park that has this problem.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CiJuQw3FSbsmHhlNU0ckr7qqaH_C7zny/view?usp=sharing
Check your PM box
Problem was :
When leaving Transfertable script said
TransportBwdOn();
must be FwdOn();
It sure does thanks
1 to 4 of 4

When I ride my roller coaster using MusicKid43's script generator everything seems to go fine but when finally gets to go backwards it goes backwards again. Do you have any idea what I am doing wrong here because it's getting annoying.
Here is the link to the script if anyone wants to take a look.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1psvZzxwlvlWpfDHpqkHS5LE3CWWI2mXI/view?usp=sharing
i'll link the park that has this problem.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CiJuQw3FSbsmHhlNU0ckr7qqaH_C7zny/view?usp=sharing