Are there more support prefabs available, like ones made by the community that I can download? I don't really understand supporting, and I've been trying for a while to make supports that look semi-decent but I can't seem to figure them out. I know how to place them and everything, but when I follow reference, it doesn't turn out the same. When I use prefabs in cases, though, it looks much better. I'm curious though, is there any other prefabs made by the community?
TL;DR - Are there any other prefabs by the community that are downloadable, or are those prefabs the only ones?
Are there more support prefabs available, like ones made by the community that I can download? I don't really understand supporting, and I've been trying for a while to make supports that look semi-decent but I can't seem to figure them out. I know how to place them and everything, but when I follow reference, it doesn't turn out the same. When I use prefabs in cases, though, it looks much better. I'm curious though, is there any other prefabs made by the community?
TL;DR - Are there any other prefabs by the community that are downloadable, or are those prefabs the only ones?