Hi, I'm new to NL2 but quickly finding it addictive. I'm looking into how I can get the train position to match a model I'm building which has sensors on it. On the NL2 control panel (pressed F4) I can manually move the train backwards and forwards which is great, but from what I can see (and I'm no developer) I can't see this command available via the Telemetry Messages or in the API so I can control it with Python. Please can someone tell me if this is possible and if so, where it is ?
Hi, I'm new to NL2 but quickly finding it addictive. I'm looking into how I can get the train position to match a model I'm building which has sensors on it. On the NL2 control panel (pressed F4) I can manually move the train backwards and forwards which is great, but from what I can see (and I'm no developer) I can't see this command available via the Telemetry Messages or in the API so I can control it with Python. Please can someone tell me if this is possible and if so, where it is ?
Thanks in advance for any advice.