Metal supports for wooden coasters
1 to 4 of 4
I just tried it, But thats not possible unless u change all the supports manually.
I figured it out. I first generated the wood supports with the generator excluding the handrails, then I selected all the supports at once and changed them to L Beam 3x3 in the supports panel. Then I used the generator again to generate only the wood handrails. I thought I would have to change them all seperately which would be too much, even on a small coaster like this. Thanks for your help MrRC!
No problem. Feel free to ask again.
1 to 4 of 4

I am currently working on a park that is on an island in the middle of the ocean. I have a Gravity Group family wood coaster that I am making for the park, and I am wondering how to generate metal supports instead of wood supports with the wood support generator. Being an island in the middle of the ocean, this park gets a lot of Hurricanes. So all the rides need to be able to withstand that. Gravity Group wood coasters usually have metal supports anyway. I hope this isn't a newbie question, but I genuinely can't figure it out. Any help is greatly appreciated.