intim305's Costruction Zone
If the lateral G's are still fine in the back row on that 270 degree twist, then I would consider that to be some serious G-force controlling wizardry. I think it's always fun to imagine a fictional ride to be plopped down in an existing park.
I love that coaster soo much. Unrelated to the ride itself it's too close to Grizzly.
A Mack ampersand? I like it.
That looks sick! That 270-degree twisting vertical drop looks like it might be EGF-levels of awesome in the back row.
I like how the ampersand is right up against I-95. I'd probably crash my car driving by. 😀
just finished and uploaded my BGW 2020 prediction video with Jakool!
If Soaring with dragon is a Triple launch coaster, and this BGW coaster with an additional launch in front, isn't this a Quadruple Launch coaster then???
May I ask how did you do the bone spine for high stress parts on the Mack Hyper coaster? It looks so amazing!
I believe i used blender to make the custom spine and then just trimmed it down in the 3d model to the places I wanted it
Okay, unfortunately I don't have experience with Blender. But thanks for your quick reply! I love your hyper coaster!
The Mack Hyper is really cool.

I had a construction thread on NLE so might as well move it here now that I've got something to post.
anyways
I've been working on a concept for a Mack Hypercoaster that totally isn't copying DC Rivals in any way.
and yes, that is an ampersand and a 270 degree rolling drop.
oh, also a wave turn
at the moment there is no name, or a set color scheme (although i do like this one)
also I achieved the thick spine by using blender with the help of asianguruu
there is still a lot of work to do on this refining things and adding some basic scenery, but this won't be a massive project. I'm more concerned with actually releasing this than making it perfect.
oh yea this is supposed to be for Kings Dominion even though it would never happen (but wouldn't it be awesome though?)