Contest
1 to 5 of 5
- These are hosted on intim305's YouTube channel. Information about the next contest is at the end of each video and in the description.
- Unless it is a Mega Round Up (some multiple of 50), if you simply post a video on YouTube, if they see it and like it, they'll include it in the round up for that week.
- Soon, probably (who knows)
By the way, I'd highly suggest joining the Official Discord server pinned in this forum to know everything going on! (it's far more active there!)
Do you have the link for that discord, I would love to join
mcmillerjr00 posted on March 21st, 2024
Do you have the link for that discord, I would love to join
here you go
Also, why I am not allowed to type in the discord chat?
1 to 5 of 5

Hello its MJ,
3 questions:
How do I get into these weekly contests that I see, like the one called "The Line" ?
How do I participate in the Round Up challenges?
When is the next 5 Hours of Power?