Custom Station and gates
1 to 6 of 6
Leave your station as normal , freeze coaster. Adjust your custom station so it looks same as the station in your park. Then make it invisible with the option [HIDE ALL] in your station block.
Is that for the custom station or the gates?
coastertoaster posted on February 24th, 2024
Is that for the custom station or the gates?
For the station
@MrRC so I have to keep changing my model in blender until I have the right height?
coastertoaster posted on February 24th, 2024
@MrRC so I have to keep changing my model in blender until I have the right height?
And the outside is the same as the original in your park.
1 to 6 of 6

I want to make a custom station with custom gates, and I do know how to model it in blender and import it into NL2, but I can't start yet because I don't know which sizes I need to use. So how do I know how long my station is, and how wide the track is etc. And how do I use the custom gates?