Skip to content

360 video export?

1 to 3 of 3

Hey!

I was wondering if anyone knew any details about the 360 video export in No Limits.

It's listed as 360 equirectangular in the settings.

Beyond that, I was wondering if this is a stereoscopic 3D or a monoscopic 2D? And if it's stereoscopic whether it's left-right or top-bottom?

Many thanks!

NoLimits 2 can record and export an equirectangular image that looks similar to this image:

This type of image is not 3D, instead it's a 360 spherical image arranged on flat image, which then requires a bit more processing to prepare for YouTube or other 360 video playback.

NoLimits 2 does support real time VR output, and can do 3D for TVs or Monitors enabled for 3D.

-Ride_Op

postyork posted on January 19th, 2024

Hey!

I was wondering if anyone knew any details about the 360 video export in No Limits.

It's listed as 360 equirectangular in the settings.

Beyond that, I was wondering if this is a stereoscopic 3D or a monoscopic 2D? And if it's stereoscopic whether it's left-right or top-bottom?

Many thanks!

Here an screenshot of the video options (in the PRO version)

1 to 3 of 3