Train stops right before the station and causes collision
1 to 7 of 7



Your unloading station is TO short. The train in partly on the BLOCK before.
I tried to make the station longer but it still doesn't work.
Browney posted on December 18th, 2023
I tried to make the station longer but it still doesn't work.
Send me your PKG file to my email (see my profile)
I sent it
Browney posted on December 19th, 2023
I sent it
I got it. Check ff je email. Check your email.
Problem fixed. MCB was not properly configurated causing the train pass through to enter an occupied block causing an collision.
1 to 7 of 7

I'm trying to make a Mack BigDipper coaster and I have finished the layout. The blocks it has are: Loading station, Lift Hill, Break run, Unloading station. I would like 3 trains, but currently using 2 trains for testing. My problem is the first train completes the layout once, then stops right before/half in the station. The other train, which has then also completed the layout crashes into the back of the first train.
https://imgur.com/wVd3ClP
https://imgur.com/2mIyeyx
https://imgur.com/z7HfNBP