Custom Camera Views
1 to 8 of 8
See allready made script included in NL2
See my next post
I don't quite understand what you mean, could you explain it a little more?
See here : (10:30 and on)
I meant more like at 0:15 in this video using the same trains.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOY4_yL
Browney posted on December 19th, 2023
I meant more like at 0:15 in this video using the same trains.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOY4_yL
Incorrect link to a YT video (video doesn't excisists)
Problem fixed, made a custom cube coupled to a camera and with a custom attachment script placed it on car=0 and moved all other coaches 1 place to the back.
1 to 8 of 8

I'm new to nolimits2 and just finished my first coaster, and I'd like to know how to get custom camera views/pov's/angles on my train. For example, a front-of-train pov where the camera is looking at the front of the train and front wheel axle. I'm using a custom train (JBS modern intamin train). Thanks in advance!